Buffalo Sauce and blue cheese dressing is a match made in heaven. But stains from buffalo sauce and blue cheese can be a nightmare to get out of carpet. Learn how to remove buffalo sauce stains from our blog:
We have provided some helpful tips to remove buffalo sauce stains from carpet as well as a different take on buffalo chicken.
Deep-fried wings smothered in spicy buffalo sauce and then dip creamy blue cheese dressing might just be one of the best combos EVERY.
Unfortunately, deep-fried is not exactly great for your waistline. That’s why we have included an awesome recipe that allows you to enjoy the goodness of buffalo sauce and blue cheese with a little less guilt.
Buffalo Chicken Wraps Recipe
Here is what you need:
- About half pound of chicken breast
- Buffalo sauce of your choice (Frank’s Red Hot recommended)
- Blue cheese dressing of your choice
- ½ Avocado
- About 5 cucumber slice
- Romaine lettuce
- Tortilla shells ( small size recommended)
- Drizzle olive oil on the bottom of a pan or skillet.
- Place chicken breast in pan and turn heat to a medium setting.
- Salt and pepper the chicken to taste.
- Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Cook chicken until little browned on the outside and thoroughly cooked through.
- Take chicken out of pan and place on a cutting board. Cut chicken in cub about 1 inch by 1 inch. Be sure to check that the chicken has been cooked all the way through. ( if chicken has not been cooked all the way you can still cut it into pieces then just throw it back in the pan for a few more minutes on medium heat. This way the chicken will cook faster. Just be sure to not overcook and dry out the chicken.)
- While chicken is cooking wash and chop the romaine lettuce.
- Cut cucumber into slices then cut the slices into halves.
- Cut avocado into small chunks.
- Place the chicken cubes back into the pan and turn the heat done low. Add about ¼ cup buffalo sauce and mix together until chicken is smothered in sauce.
- Now that you have the chicken simmering with the buffalo sauce place tortilla shells in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Take tortilla shells out of the oven once they are warm and soft.
- Place chicken inside of the shells, then top with the cucumber, avocado, and romaine lettuce.
- Drizzle blue cheese dressing over the top.
- Fold in half and enjoy!
These spicy little guys are a great way to get your buffalo sauce fix without the guilt of eating deep-fried wings.
Ok so now for the part about what to do if some of that delicious buffalo sauce ends up on your carpet.
How to Remove Buffalo Sauce Stains from Carpet:
- Use a clean with cloth or paper towel to blot as much of the buffalo sauce as possible. Be careful not to scrub because this will spread the stain and work it deeper into the carpet fibers. Blot as much of the sauce as you can as quickly as possible. The longer the stain sits the harder it will be to remove.
- Mix a solution that is 50 % white vinegar and 50% water.
- Before applying the solution be sure to test a small are of carpet to be sure that it does not cause any discoloration or damage.
- Dab the solution onto the stain using a clean white cloth or paper towel.
- Continue dabbing and apply the solution until the stain disappears. Be sure to use a fresh cloth or paper towel when it becomes saturated with the sauce to avoid spreading the stain.
- Once the stain has been completely removed rinse the area with cold water by dabbing the area with a clean cloth.
- Finally, dry the area as much as possible to avoid any mold or mildew growth.